Thursday, February 7, 2008

Live from Portland, it's NAHBS 08

Portland I have arrived. An early morning flight from Denver got us here safe and sound, and I am very excited to get started. I am now at my hotel room (can see the OCC right from my room) Will have lunch shortly and then get into the OCC to started putting my bikes together.

I just noticed that my 650B bike was linked from cyclelicious, how cool.

You know, maybe I just did not sleep enough, I thought I saw Tyler Hamilton on the same flight. Maybe he is here to promote for Parlee?! Anyway, it is going to be a good show.

I also saw a Moots van as we left the airport to head to our hotel, I did not know they are exhibiting, but it would be good to see their stuff too.

A little postcard memorabilia for show visitors, if you want one, stop by booth 618 to check it out. See you this weekend.